art postcard exchange

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 14:30:53 PDT

I don't know who sent in the idea - I think it evolved from a 'summer
assignment for elementary' thread.
Anyway... I sent a note home asking kids to 'find art' during summer
vacation, buy a postcard or send a photo of something they saw ... and I
would have a great bulletin board for the beginning of school.

Anyhoooo - it has come to my attention that school starts in 2 weeks (funny
how the mind can block things out)... and now I am thinking that I won't
have any postcards.

Would anyone be interested in exchanging postcards? I would be happy to
send something from Louisville, KY, and you could send something my way.
Better if it can be done in the next week ....

If you are interested, please e-mail me privately, and I will send you the
school address... just keep the subject heading "art postcard exchange".

mailto: esears@anchorage.k12.ky.us
Thanks,
Ellen

---