Re: RE:masks in the artroom

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 08:38:48 PDT

What type of mask does everyone use? I have seen the cheap 10 for a dollar ones and the more expensive ones. The only time I have made my students wear a mask is in my ceramic 2 class when we make our own glazes. In my art 1 class we have never done anything that created a toxic smell. I really liked the spray paint lesson that was really posted and hoping to include that this year. Any suggestion on what type of mask to get?

Blessings,
Joe