RE:masks in the artroom

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 03:07:58 PDT

I wear a mask when the kids are doing chalk pastels and carving the foam
blocks that I use for printmaking. I give the kids a choice with the pastels
but with printmaking the choice is to use the foam meat trays and no mask or
to use the powder producing foam blocks and wear a mask. Also the rule for
removing dust is to tap on the floor and not blow the dust away. Most like
to use the foam blocks so will wear a mask. Of course we were all wearing
masks last year because of Sars so they are used to them. I also got alot of
masks donated to the artroom as everyone stocked up on hundreds of masks but
given that our flats are so small here and the fear is over, no one has room
to store them. I am really enjoying looking at everyones sites. next year I
will have the support to help me get a site on line, so hopefully I can
share more. Catharine in Hong Kong

Linguaphone : Learning English? Get Japanese lessons for FREE
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/46165.asp

---