Kathy's Back of the Head Drawing/Painting Lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 14:35:10 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Donna Pauler translated Kathy's Back of the Head drawing/painting to pdf so
all can see it:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Kathy-heads.pdf
It will take a while to load. Since this file is so large, I will only have
it online for a few days....Save it to file if it interests you. Do enjoy
looking at the student examples. They are wonderful.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources