Re: SOS for 50th anniversary

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 06:41:37 PDT

This is a suggestion we did several years ago for a different
occassion but you may be able to adapt to your situation.

A large card with many pages of memories inside based on the
following:

It is about 2' x 3' or larger.
Large rings hold it together
On the cover you have many 2"x 2" pieces of mat board glued
down, on each one there is a drawing or painting by the art
students that commemorates the 50 years. These can be larger.
Inside are pages of sulphite paper that either has photos,
statements, or both from those who attendedt he school. You can
get many of these during homecoming time.
Have it on display around town at various times.

I have a photo of the one we did, with different flowers on the
front, It was a condolence card-not going to mention for what.
If you would like a copy of the photo, email me a
ja1997@bryanisd.org and I will send to you by email.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802