Re: SOS for 50th anniversary -Rosel

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 05:47:55 PDT

Rosel,

Here is a collection of ideas posted by list members.
This file will only be online for a couple of days. I
saved it just for this purpose (I just put it back on
for you)...It is NOT linked for the general public to
find.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/center.htm

Look at Grandparents ideas and scroll down to 50th
anniversary ideas. I missed the name on the original
Grandparent's post...sorry.

Let me know what you decide to do and I will add it to
the file for the next person who asks. If you want,
compile posts and send them to me, too (include the
name of the list member so I can ask if their words of
wisdom can be added).

Judy Decker