Kevan Nitzberg's PhotoShop Lesson Images - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 19:18:13 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have Kevan's PhotoShop lesson linked to High School Lesson Plans:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kevan-photoshop.htm
Here is the file with all of images (may take a while to load):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kevan-photoshop2.htm

This one with better formatting will only be online till tomorrow:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Kevan2.htm
This is a bigger file - looks better but the Front Page file will do.

Thanks for the interest in Kevan's lesson....and thank you Kevan.

Note: On lesson plans - it may be easier to access through the Lesson Index
pages.

My apologies for now having this ready when I posted the earlier group.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources