Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Kevan Nitzberg's PhotoShop Lesson Images - on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 19:18:13 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have Kevan's PhotoShop lesson linked to High School Lesson Plans:
Here is the file with all of images (may take a while to load):

This one with better formatting will only be online till tomorrow:
This is a bigger file - looks better but the Front Page file will do.

Thanks for the interest in Kevan's lesson....and thank you Kevan.

Note: On lesson plans - it may be easier to access through the Lesson Index

My apologies for now having this ready when I posted the earlier group.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources