Lesson Plans on Incredible Art Department - NEW and updates

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 15:58:38 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am going to post updates in clusters occasionally - instead on one at a
time....
So far opinions are about half and half.

Middle School and up:

NEW lesson plan from Sarah Wegenast - Digital Manipulation
Faculty photomontage - Surrealism
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Sarah-faculty.htm
Linked to middle school plans

NEW lesson plan on Foil tooling from Christene Sandson - Mycenaean Art
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/christene-copper.htm
linked to High School lessons

UPDATED lesson on Heroes Shadow Box (collage):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/8Herobox.htm
This is linked from my lesson plan page on my site

UPDATED lesson on Mancala game boards - paper mache animals - with some how
to photos, too:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7mancala.htm
In progress photos
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7mancala2.htm
This is linked on my site

Elementary

NEW lesson plan on Fabric stenciled pillows - from Leah.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Leah-pillow.htm
Linked from elementary plans.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)