Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Lesson Plans on Incredible Art Department - NEW and updates

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 15:58:38 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am going to post updates in clusters occasionally - instead on one at a
So far opinions are about half and half.

Middle School and up:

NEW lesson plan from Sarah Wegenast - Digital Manipulation
Faculty photomontage - Surrealism
Linked to middle school plans

NEW lesson plan on Foil tooling from Christene Sandson - Mycenaean Art
linked to High School lessons

UPDATED lesson on Heroes Shadow Box (collage):
This is linked from my lesson plan page on my site

UPDATED lesson on Mancala game boards - paper mache animals - with some how
to photos, too:
In progress photos
This is linked on my site

NEW lesson plan on Fabric stenciled pillows - from Leah.
Linked from elementary plans.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources