Re: spray paint dangers

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 12:43:32 PDT

Is that a state law ??? I have never heard that. I always have
pregnant students in my pottery classes and I try to give them a pep
talk about everything. Everyone in this school always comes in eating
because every organization in the school is selling some little goodie
for fundraisers. I started saying no food but I couldn't fight it when
Art Club started selling food! Sid

>>> austart@bryanisd.org 07/27/2004 7:52:57 AM >>>
In reference to pregnant students, when we attended our
conference last year, I attended a workshop on safety issues. I
was not aware of the fact that if we were using anything that
had a safety data sheet, we have to send a copy of that to the
doctor of the student. Luckily, I did not have any that I was
aware of.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802