Re: spray paint dangers - permanent markers

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 10:42:33 PDT

What about permanent markers? What are people's opinions about students using them in class?

~ Kathleen Arola

Jarsawyer@aol.com wrote:
I think the only toxic things I have in my room are rubber cement -- which is only used by me, and turpentine -- also only used by me.

Are there other items I should be concerned with? Oh -- orange glaze.

thanks for your comments.