Warning: political AND partisan, but art realted

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 05:20:43 PDT

Hi,

For those who care to think about this I read a bit about Kerry's wife. This is a quote from an AP article this morning"
"After her husband's death, Heinz Kerry became chairwoman of the Howard Heinz Endowment and the Heinz Family Philanthropies. In that role, she has helped channel money to organizations focused on health care, early childhood education and the arts."
Hmmm.... a little self-interest for those who are in the arts might be in order. A 1st lady who supports the arts would be fabulous.
Kathy

mary maloney johnson
maloneymk@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.