about politics but for everyone (nonpartisan and very important)

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 18:33:37 PDT

http://www.moveon.org/hsvoteregforms.html

my source, moveon.org, is democratic, but this link provides downloadable, printable voters' registration forms for EVERYONE to use. empowering people (students, if you teach hs, parents and colleagues otherwise) to vote is a tremendous gift.

also, there is this link from move on (i won't apologize for being a flaming lib dem, but this is no convert attempt, either) - it is unbelievable and scary to think that (m)any of us will vote our heart and convictions and the vote may disappear into thin air, or be counted for the other side. it doesn't matter which side you are on, this is just wrong! as far as i know, NO OTHER COUNTRY has a totally unaccountable voting system! if you want to be sure your vote is actually recorded: http://www.moveon.org/protectourvotes/

:D wendy free