Kevan Nitzberg's Photoshop Lesson - in html form

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 17:56:32 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Kevan sent me his PhotoShop lesson and PowerPoint.
Here is the link to the corrected lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Kevan2.htm
Kevan added a couple things.

The PowerPoint is too big -- but the curious thing is - I cut it down to 10
slides and it turned out bigger! I am going to play around with pasting the
images into the lesson plan...but that will take some time.

Those interested in seeing the images - check back in a few days - Look for
the link on High School Lesson page. I'll add it when I'm finished. I won't
announce the update to the list until I have more to share.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources