Re: printing press model questions

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 16:59:06 PDT

K A wrote:

> Does anyone have a 999 Printing Press? The Dick Blick number for it
> is D45014-0100. I'm going to be getting one at each school I teach
> at, and it would be helpful to connect with anyone who already uses
> these particular printers.

We got the largest Dick Blick press a couple of years before I retired.
I loved it. The kids did great work on it. It is in pictures on the
school web
site. If that is the one I can answer questions.
        http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/NewPress.html
                                Woody in Albuquerque

--