printing press model questions

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 16:49:35 PDT

Does anyone have a 999 Printing Press? The Dick Blick number for it is D45014-0100. I'm going to be getting one at each school I teach at, and it would be helpful to connect with anyone who already uses these particular printers.

Also, I have permission to select a t-shirt printer for one of my schools. Does anyone have recommendations for a quality t-shirt printing machine that is appropriate for the elementary classroom and that students can use? Thank you very much!

~ Kathleen Arola