Re: spray paint drawings

---------

From: LINDA KIELING (KIELINGL_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 11:50:35 PDT

Over the years we have done this....sometimes using leaves, etc and then
contour drawing in marker of still life with plants, sometimes
"stencils" of recognizable objects then realistic drawings of the same
on top, sometimes contour drawing of student model then filling areas
with pattern...............kids love it!

no reason why you couldn't do this with a water spray bottle of tempera
or the "old fashioned" splatter paint method using a toothbrush :-)
Linda

Linda W. Kieling
Art Educator
OAEA Youth Art Month Chair