Re: Leadership ideas

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 17:32:03 PDT

You could also go over techniques for creating a good photograph. I had my
photo students create a notebook that had a least photographs for each of
the elements. We had the best luck getting photos out of National Geo. They
really got the idea that taking a good photo is more than just pointing and
clicking. I also included ≥framing≤ as one of the criteria they had to
include. For my students they had to be photographs, not drawing, but you
could change it to a poster and add drawing, whatever fits your kids.

Aloha Pam

---