Lesson PLan updates to Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 11:10:22 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here are some recent lesson updates from Linda Erling Baker.

Ceramic Story Pots - High School Lessons
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Linda-story.htm
High school fish example was added to my 7th grade plan

Lidded Animal Effigies - Middle School (scroll down)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramic-animal.htm

Linoleum Manipulated Print:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/printmaking.htm#Linda
This is added to Ken Schwab's Printmaking curriculum under linoleum

Nikki Ryan's Middle School Ceramic Marionette - "how to" has been added:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Nikki-marionette.htm

Leah's elementary Stencil Pillow lesson is now online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Leah-pillow.htm

This brings to mind a question I have.... How do you prefer to be notified
of lesson plan updates to Incredible Art Department? Would you prefer that I
just post updates one day a week? With all updates in one email? Or do you
prefer them with individual subject lines/grade levels so you know what they
are? I can do it either way. Please give me your preferences off list.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources