re: Leadership ideas

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 08:02:55 PDT

Hi All, (and Karen)
 When I think of the qualities of a great leader it always comes down to
being able to
direct others tactfully,
delegate without fear of losing one's own power,
listening to others (and really hearing them !!! )
Being able to participate as part of the group when someone else is leading !!!!

A cooperative sculpture, or mural project (done on wall or large canvas) could encourage these qualities !
Perhaps something that is donated to a school, community center, or hospital or hospice.

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---