See the work of Barbara Yalof - Romare Bearden inspired

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 15:13:55 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Barbara Yalof - list member - sent me some of her works that she made this
summer inspired by Romare Bearden:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Barb-Rom.htm

These tie in so well with the lesson plan that I linked it from Connie's
middle school lesson plan.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/connie-Romare.htm

Barbara has combined painted elements with collage.

Feel free to share your art this summer - I'll put it on IAD. I won't leave
all of it up forever.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/