Re: Curriculum/Syllabus

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 12:14:52 PDT

Oh no, I think we have something in place in our district
similiar to what you are talking about. It is called Oasis. We
have not been forced to use it yet at high school, only the
middle school and elementary. It is a pain to use at first, and
everything is place in table forms. We often write units that
incorporate all of our TEKS. The person who designed the
software layout told us you cant do that on the software, that
it is not designed for all TEKS at one time. HELLOOOO. She did
not believe you should have all TEKS in one unit. I am talking
about perception, expression, history/cultural, and evaluation.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)