Ceramic Marionettes - on IAD - details to come

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 10:14:58 PDT

(Nikki - Bcc'ing to you in case you a digest user - pardon me if you get it
twice)

Greetings Art Educators,

Nikki Ryan (from Australia) sent me her Ceramic Marionettes. Her theme was
Witches and Wizards...but you could do any kind of theme...Maybe heroes or
Super Heroes? Mythical/Fantasy creatures might be fun, too.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Nikki-marionette.htm
This is linked from Middle School plans... Details to come. Anyone wanting
details right away and full size pattern will get them now if you email me
one lesson plan in return. I need to retype Nikki's plan as it is a very
nice pdf file that can not be copied or linked right now. Sorry I have had
to begin adding the lesson plan requirement first. Too many forget their
"promise" to pay it forward. So now it is "pay in advance" (grin).

I sent out Mark Anderson's 30 page pdf file out to over 50 list members and
only ONE person has sent in a lesson in return so far. I do now have a nice
journal lesson online (linked to high school).

Thanks Nikki - These marionettes are sure to bring a smile!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources