Re: vocabulary

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 10:09:40 PDT

This past year, we taught American artists and vocabulary every week. 5
words a week, one artist. Test every Friday or Monday, depending on how many
days we reviewed. Tests were short 5-10 questions. Students were excited if
they heard the artist mentioned on Jeopardy or some other such TV program
and they were able to identify them. They would also use the vocabulary
words. If you are looking for art words, an excellent source is
<www.artlex.com>. Heidi in VA

---