Re: Keith Haring Sculpture Lesson - updated on IAD

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 09:44:06 PDT

I think this is an awesome idea. I can see doing this with
plaster mask, Or Hands of Time -plastered hands painted to
represent various time periods, or events in time, or in style
of artist, etc. Or to show development stage of items such as
the television. Oh I could go on and on and on. I do however
like the dance theme. Or a sports theme, you see, you can
divide students into groups, have them pick a theme, or suggest
one, and have them do a figure scuplture such as this based on
their theme. That way you have seveal to display around school.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)