Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Keith Haring Sculpture Lesson - updated on IAD

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 09:44:06 PDT

I think this is an awesome idea. I can see doing this with
plaster mask, Or Hands of Time -plastered hands painted to
represent various time periods, or events in time, or in style
of artist, etc. Or to show development stage of items such as
the television. Oh I could go on and on and on. I do however
like the dance theme. Or a sports theme, you see, you can
divide students into groups, have them pick a theme, or suggest
one, and have them do a figure scuplture such as this based on
their theme. That way you have seveal to display around school.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes)

Phone 979.209.2539