Keith Haring Sculpture Lesson - updated on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 07:49:27 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Linda Hoffelt submitted an image for Keith Haring Sculptures. This tied
right in with an existing lesson that I have on the site. I added Linda's
idea (another case of "like minds"):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/8haring.htm
I used plaster addition and Dow board since I needed mine done in a
hurry....Linda used corrugated cardboard and paper mache. Woody Duncan even
did a similar lesson "In the Style of...." Same kind of cardboard figures -
but painted in the style of master artists. Woody - if you see this - please
post your link - my Internet is acting up right now.

This is a great way to contribute to the site. Thanks Linda!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources