Re: setting up room

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 06:09:51 PDT

I started something last year called BINGO testing. Under each
of the letters there is a definition and the students have to
Bingo based on the word they think it is. Yes there are
different cards with differenct definition. Once they bingo, I
have them read the definition and give me the word. First
person 100, then 99, then 98, and so on. This is considered an
extra grade test. If you have 25 students, then the max low
point is 75. I usually also add in something fun such as
coupons for free pizza, whatever I can get my hands on.
Sometimes it is to take lowest daily grade and raise to 100. It
varies. It is a review also but later int he semester, I do a
regular testing situation.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802