Alive and Well in Albuquerque

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 19:36:39 PDT

I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to resubscribe to
ArtsEdNet. It's great to be back in touch with so many good
folks. I'm busy, but I'll try to read the mail except when we

Frani and I are alive and well (but tired) in Albuquerque. We closed on
our new house on Monday and have been busy unloading and unpacking.
Comcast set up this internet connection yesterday, so this message
is really a test. I'm back on my old and comfortable i-Mac using Netscape
4.79 so my address book may not be up to date. I may not get to updating
my web site for a while, too much to do. I hope everyone is enjoying their
summer. It gets hot here but it is so comfortable without the humidity.
My new e-mail address is mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net I'll try them
for awhile to see if they are as good as roadrunner. Send me some sort
of message so I'll know if everything is going through.
                                                        Woody in Albuquerque

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are: