Re: setting up room

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 15:24:50 PDT

In the past years I haven't given a lot of test or quizzes in my art classes. I plan on changing that this year and vocabulary is one area I plan on testing. I teach High School and I am looking for some suggestions on how others test their students on vocabulary. Do you do a weekly quiz, or do you test at the end of a unit? If you quiz are they planned or pop quiz. Hope everyone is enjoying their final days of summer vacation.

Blessings,
Joe

---