RE: First days- HS Art I

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 15:00:51 PDT

One project that I did in drawing that is similar to what you are
suggesting was to have one model. Students would begin drawing and
after 5 minutes would have to move to the next drawing. Everyone worked
on each drawing--sort of a "round robin" exercise. It was great! The
drawings turned out beautifully and even those who were reluctant about
their abilities felt safe enough to really observe and give their best
effort. Students actually begged to keep doing that one.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School