Re: First days- HS Art I

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 12:19:18 PDT

When I've been hard up for a quick and effective group project I have
the kids do a portrait of the principal or superintendant etc. by
dividing up a photo and having each kid do a value study of their piece
with ebony pencil. I find that the admin people are really tickled by
it and the kids can easily do it in a period or two. Make sure that the
best students get the eyes etc..

Anyway, if you have any ideas for a quick, 3-day, stunning group
project let me know!

Thanks!

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu