Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 04:16:19 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: Dr.Ibrahim Quattara <ibrageorge1@indiatimes.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:15:10 +0000
From: Dr.Ibrahim Quattara <ibrageorge1@indiatimes.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20359v@lists.getty.edu
Subject: fund trsnfer assistance
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:15:10 +0000
FROM: Dr Ibrahim Quattara.
Chairman Contract Review Panel,
Dakar - Senegal. West Africa.
Email: dr_iq1@voila.fr
Tel:002215234968
DEAR FRIEND.
LETTER FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE ON FUND TRANSFER
First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and TOP SECRET. I got
your contact in our search for a foreign partner who has the Ability and
reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude Involving a
pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence. We are top
officials of the Federal Government contract review panel who are interested
in investment in your country with funds which are presently trapped here in
Dakar - Senegal. In other to commence this Business we solicit your
assistance to enable us transfer into your Account the said trapped funds.
The source of this fund is as follows: During the last regime here in
Senegal some government officials set up companies and awarded themselves
contracts which were grossly over Invoiced in various ministries. The
government set up a contract review panel and we have Identified a lot of
inflated contracts funds which are presently Deposited in a BANK here in
Dakar - Senegal. However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and
members of the panel ,we cannot acquire this money in our name. I have
therefore ,been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues to look for
an overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the total sum of
USD$25,500,000.00 [TWENTY FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS]. Hence we are writing you this letter. We agreed to share the money
thus: [1] 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER [YOU] [2] 75% FOR US [THE OFFICALS] [3]
5% will be to reimburse any expenses in the course of the transfer It is
from the 75% that we wish to commence investments in your country as you
will also stand as our foreign agent over there. Please note that this
transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the transaction latest
seven [7] days from the date of the receipt of the following information
below. [A] COMPANY'S NAME BENEFICIARY OF ACCOUNT. [B] YOUR PERSONAL
TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS. [C] BANK ACCOUNT/SORT/ABA/ROUTING NUMBERS
WHICH THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO. [D] YOUR BANK ADDRESS, TELEPHONE
NUMBERS/FAX NUMBERS. The above information will enable us commence the
transfer of this funds into your account in your country without delay We
are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this
letter using the above email address; I will bring you into the complete
picture of this pending project when I hear from you.
With Kind regards,
Dr Ibrahim Quattara.
--bf83e997-454e-433a-96c9-79305bfc386a--