Room Organization - Kathleen - all

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 18:07:15 PDT

Kathleen and all,

I don't have a page for room organization....but I do
have LOTS of posts on this topic. Let me know if you
want them. I don't have time to read them myself or
get permission to post on the site. One GREAT site to
check is Marvin Bartel's. He has a very helpful page
on setting up your classroom - I don't think there is
a floor plan- just lots of tips.

Please do send me links you find. I will share them
with all lists.

Here is a post I found from Marvin:

I have prepared a web page that has a list of things
to consider when
designing an art room.
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/artroom.html
Marvin Bartel

This came from June 2003 - so look there for more
tips. (Email my Road Runner address if you want the
posts on organization)

Judy Decker