Re: Melissa Speelman's First Week - Starry Night Link

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 17:43:48 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Melissa's Starry Night was pulled off months ago... I
knew everyone who wanted to see it at the time had
already looked. I don't leave files for sharing up
forever.... However I will keep this one if folks want
to send in images from First Week/Day projects:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/melissa.htm

I could do a whole ideas page for First Week of
school. Just send in one image and a brief blurb on
what you did. I haven't linked this up since I didn't
get Marvin's "official" permission to use his post on
brown. I will take that off if the ideas page takes
off.

As always - anytime you can not find a file - just
ask. I save all of them on my machine. It is hard to
know what to keep on the site...as many have said "the
site is huge". Hmmm... I could put Melissa's Pin
wheels and Starry Night together on the First Week
ideas page....

Melissa - have you written up a complete plan for the
paper mache figures? If not, I will eventually do that
one. If you have - send the plan to me and I'll put
those back online.

Judy Decker