Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art Olympics - Fun activities

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 12:24:18 PDT

I think it came from Christina Arndt.

>>> 07/22/2004 9:15:09 AM >>>
Greetings Art Educators,

I asked Heidi McElroy for her Art Olympics ideas. She got this from
ArtsEdNet Talk list. Does anyone recognize it? I couldn't find it in he
archives doing a quickie Google search:
world". I know 90% of you want your ideas shared. Right now - I would
to know who doesn't want your ideas shared on IAD (or to the other
serves)....That will save me time seeking permission. I know of a few
already and those members do not need to tell me again.

And my apologies to you if I ever shared anything that you did not
shared (I have asked permission always before linking to the site)....
it is
easier to apologize than get permission....and I do let folks know
their ideas have been saved - I like to let folks know I value their
(smile). Right now my machine is a huge archive of ideas/posts on many

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources