Art of India - Henna Hand Designs

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 11:18:20 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Kris Fontes has shared her Henna/Mehndi Hand design with us. I have added
the idea to the Hands ideas page.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm
(Scroll down to Kris idea) Kris said that the boys really liked this, too.
I have links for anyone who will write up a lesson for Incredible Art
Department. There isn't room to list the links on the ideas page.

If no one does a lesson this year to submit - I will write up Kris's lesson
idea next summer...It is a good one - and one that can easily be expanded.

Thanks Kris for sharing.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/