Re: Ekphrastic Poetry

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 07:05:23 PDT

Though I haven't yet looked at this sight, it reminds me of a video called
"Windcarver" about a kinetic sculpture artist who challenges his audience to
write "a Pledge of Allegiance to art". Every now and then I challenge my
Art Ones to do this about mid -year. They work as a table team and come up
with some fun things, which I post in the halls. Heidi in VA>

 http://www.puddinghouse.com/ekphrastic.htm