Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: First days- HS Art I

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 06:39:00 PDT

I, too, an tweaking my art one curriculum because of boredom. This being
an Olympics year, I am going to start with the Art Olympics which is a
series of group exercises to help you learn about Elements and Principles in
a fun way. I got the idea from this list in the last millenium and will
gladly share it if you e-mail me off line. Thank you to whoever proposed
this originally. I apologize for not remembering your name. Heidi in VA.