Re: First days- HS Art I

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 04:30:06 PDT

Bunki,
Out of lazyness, I use copy paper for xero machines, because I
have an abundance of manilla paper, I may go that route this
year. We havev display cases and I am thinking about filling
them up with these this year. With one class, and if I can
figure the plans, I am thinking about doing the same thing with
computers. Glad to see I have inspired you. Lets compare this
as the year begins.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802