Dinosaurs are coming to town! - Elementary sculpture Lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 17:03:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Linda Erling Baker has submitted her 3rd grade Designer Dinosaurs to IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-dino.htm

Dinos could be coming to YOUR town this next school year. Linda sure had fun
with these.
Linda Baker - What is the name of your school? I know you gave it to me
before - I just don't know where it is.

New list members... IAD means Incredible Art Department. I use IAD because I
can't type (grin).
Report typos to me you find in lesson plans/files - that is you job to
correct them if you are submitting them to an admin.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources