Work from Children Around the World - ICAF Web site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 13:20:56 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Kathy Douglas sent me a reminder for International Child Art Foundation Web
Site:

http://www.icaf.org/index3.html

Go to Kid Zone to see the gallery.

I really like their Mission and Vision... Let's all try to remember them.

Mission: To prepare the children for a creative and cooperative future.

Vision: To nurture the innate creative and cooperative spirit in every child
on the planet.

I have International Child Art Foundatin linked on my Just for Kids
Page....and will be adding it to the beefed up Art for Peace sections (when
I re-do that page).

Thanks Kathy - we have new people joining the lists all the time..it doesn't
hurt to repost links. Send me links anytime - I always look at the sites
people send to me....You folks just don't always get to see the ones that
people (non art teachers) send in to be linked - oh the funny stories I
could tell......

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/