Re: Art of India

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 12:42:50 PDT

How about Mehendi henna tattoos? That's bound to be a hit.

>>> HillmJan@Berkeleyprep.org 07/20/2004 5:03:07 PM >>>

        This fall I'd like to spend some time working with my students
learning about the arts of India. Does anyone have some good
suggestions for overview booksand/or lessons? I'd like to get a bit of
a headstart on the learning so I can get an idea of what to cover with
my elementary kids. Ideas? This geographical area doesn't seem to get
a lot of attention, so I am not sure if this is a workable idea, or how
this will turn out. Anyway, any leads this wonderful group can give me
would be appreciated.

        Jan

---