"Treasure Trove" of Polymer clay ideas (HGTV)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 09:36:48 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Linda Woods sent me a gem of a site... She must be looking for new ideas for
her jewlery classes - Yippy!
Anyone else surfing for ideas this summer?

Here are LOTS of ideas for working with polymer clay:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_clay_jewelry/0,1788,HGTV_3238,00.html

And if anyone is interested in dolls besides me (grin). Check out:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_dolls/0,1788,HGTV_3242,00.html
Many more crafts featured.

I have this linked on my Arts and Crafts page on my site.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm

I am asking for advice from you folks on how I can make my site more
appealing (Incredible Art Resources)...to get more list members to actually
use it. I am all ears. I will be working all next year to update it to make
it useable to you (I have received a lot of good advice from the Ed Tech
list - all requiring weeks of work - which I am willing to do)....Would
removing all of the hover buttons make it easier? Simplifying pages to just
simple text - making them only basic html link pages? Smaller font? Let me
know what will make my site more appealing to you and your students. Before
I go any further weeding out broken links (takes three hours per page)... I
want to get list members using the site. Thousands of people who I don't
"know" use it. Use of IAD has dropped this summer -- but use of my site is
still right up there. I just don't know who they are...I know you folks.

Cheers,

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/