RE: Traveling Journal location

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 17:05:05 PDT

        Suzette, do you mean a round robin type of thing when you mention "Pass It On" type journal? I like the idea of doing it with the family. Who gets to keep it?
        Jan

        BTW:
        I also did the "Pass It On" type jounal with all of my family members and
        it has been a treasure at the past two family reunions where everyone gets
        to see what has been added by others. If your family meets up on an annual
        basis, I recommend doing one.

        Darn, Summer goes by fast!

        Suzette Milam
        Porterville High School