Art of India

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 17:03:07 PDT

        This fall I'd like to spend some time working with my students learning about the arts of India. Does anyone have some good suggestions for overview booksand/or lessons? I'd like to get a bit of a headstart on the learning so I can get an idea of what to cover with my elementary kids. Ideas? This geographical area doesn't seem to get a lot of attention, so I am not sure if this is a workable idea, or how this will turn out. Anyway, any leads this wonderful group can give me would be appreciated.

        Jan

---