New Lesson Plan - Circle Journals -Middle school - HS

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 13:50:39 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Melissa Fortenberry sent me in a lesson plan for Circle Journals (like round
robin) the she does with high school students. This lesson can easily be
adapted to middle school:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Melissa-journal.htm

I will eventually add my visual journal links to it....I need to check them
over again.
It is linked from High School lesson plans....Melissa has some exciting
lessons in the works to share with all of you later.

Cynthia Gaub (on the Yahoo lists ) posted her site recently - great stuff!
http://sheba-kitty-productions.com/pastimes/html/artist_books.html
Visit her altered books and journals.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department