Re: Traveling Journal location

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 09:26:49 PDT

Is this the order of the traveling journal? If so, it must have passed over me! I thought this was a "dead" journal as it's been so long and I never got it :).. Why don't you take my name off the list if possible. Thanks, Marcia

Suzette Milam <suzmilam@charter.net> wrote:Hi Fellow Art Educators (FAE)

I started a Traveling Journal with 23 Teachers from our list. Last time I
checked the journal had left Michal Austin and was moving on to the next
participant. Can anyone verify the location it is in now? We are on year
two of it traveling around the country.These are the folks participating:
Kim Ans, AmandaLinn, Karla Caraway, Michelle Molnar, Deana Chiavola, Ken
Schwab, Heather Leal, Marcia Lavery, Karen Chilman
Michal Austin, Patty Phillips, Carolyn Bonomi, Leslie Miller, Rebecca
StoneDanahy, Carolyn Roberts, Shari Zimmerman, Irene Friedman,
Beth Heisey, Kim Robinson, Karen Carbutt, Renee Berg, Jude Grochowski and
me Suzette Milam

Some emails are not going through, so I'm posting the "shout out" here. I
also wanted to say, "Hi!" I was thinking about how long some of us have been
on this list. I think it has been 13 years for me, even though I don't speak
up often.

BTW:
I also did the "Pass It On" type jounal with all of my family members and
it has been a treasure at the past two family reunions where everyone gets
to see what has been added by others. If your family meets up on an annual
basis, I recommend doing one.

Darn, Summer goes by fast!

Suzette Milam
Porterville High School