kim's studio

---------

From: Kim Millen (kim_millen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 06:47:06 PDT

thank you to all who gave suggestions for the studio. it has been an interesting 3 weeks with one more to go. my favorite part so far is the outrageous concrete stain on the floor. the cabinets are beautiful also. it remains to be seen how functional one entire wall is because the cab. are so shallow...i had to convert my office into a storage room to hold more and that still wasn't enough... i can't wait to get in the art room, but now it's blocked off because of the fumes... we slept outside last night!!!hundreds of bins and containers will arrive 2 days before the camera crew returns , so it will be a scramble... then we leave at 4am to japan the morning they leave .... if you are in oregon , stop by in oct.... or look on HGTV website in the fall for the scoop. under Mission Organization, then look for art room.... gotta be me! thanks again... we'll be traveling for 1 1/2 months, japan, AZ, then NY,thanks again!  it's been fun reading the list again, and this got me started on that . cheers,kim

---