eek I eventually get every thing sent to me

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 03:15:48 PDT

Hello you all, I got all the messages, I just have a holding tank for
addresses my address book does not recognize. So while I am here in the
great list in the sky: hello!! Ken you rule, I have learned so much from
you. Judy thanks for being the goddess of all that is art on the
Internet... hello to all you posters and lurkers. I thank my lucky stars
that I still get the digest... but I have been away 4 days, than 6 days and
than two days and my goodness the mail piles up!!!! In the summer I am a
gardener as much as an artist. Maine has had truly odd weather, with rain
cool and fungus causing conditions. I got the curriculum books out
yesterday and tried more organizing. Maybe I will get a scope and sequence
in there yet, before I retire.

I would love to talk sequencing Ceramic and hand building with clay over a
three year period with a modest budget at the high school level with the
group. I have seen what's on Judy's site.. I am interested in others as
well. Randy in sticky wet buggy Maine

---