Is anyone doing a lesson around the Olympics? - Resources

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 14:48:50 PDT

(Alison - this is my art ed list post)

Dear Art Educators,

Alison James - from Ed Tech List- has compiled resources to use for the
Summer Olympics. She has given me permission to share them with you:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Olympic.htm

If anyone is doing a lesson - I will see about adding more Olympic Art Links
to my Art About Sports page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/sportsart.htm

I used Jacob Lawrence's Munich Olympics Poster for my Sports Design Project
(7th grade):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7-desles.htm
Jacob Lawrence Poster image:
http://www.harveyabramsbooks.com/1972Lawrence.html
(There are art print companies that offer this print at an affordable price)

If this topic takes off - I will add a theme page for Art About Sports on
IAD - featuring one image and short description of your projects.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources