Requst for Curriculum

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 14:01:56 PDT

If you want curriculum ideas quickly, there are excellent textbooks that
have it all layed out for you. If I had had one in my first year, life would
have been a lot easier for me. You can get them used from FES Follet,
online at http://fes.follett.com/ You can do a search on their web site
for art, or visual arts or even visual and performing arts. Some big
publishers are Davis, Harcourt Brace, and Glencoe. I think it helps them to
ask them to read that technical stuff, too, Many people think art textbooks
are boring, but I'm not one of them.

Jean Womack.
Richmond, CA

---